ASBSN Degree Program
We are preparing for our next cohort of students! Below are some important dates:
- Now accepting applications for Fall 2013! See "How to Apply"
- Application Period: March 20, 2013 - July 5, 2013
- Faculty Review & selection of students: July 8 – Aug. 2, 2013
- Admission notification to students: August 5 - 9, 2013
- Classes scheduled to begin: November 2013 in Stockton!
TEAS Test Dates
- Please visit the following website for upcoming testing dates and locations: http://www.atitesting.com
Thank you for your interest in the ASBSN program at CSU Stanislaus. We started our first cohort of 20 nursing students in November, 2011 and they will complete the 18-month program in May, 2013. Our second cohort of 30 students began course work in November 2012. We are pleased to be admitting a third cohort of 30 ASBSN students for November 2013. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 209-664-4404 for information.
Below you will find a link to a list of equivalent courses at the local community colleges, as well as the CSU Stanislaus course descriptions. These prerequisites can be taken at any accredited university or college but must include the required content and labs when indicated.
Please note that the human development and the lab portion only of organic/biochemistry are no longer required for the ASBSN program.
Equivalent Courses: http://www.csustan.edu/Nursing/documents/EquivalenceGrid.pdf
CSU Stanislaus Catalog: http://catalog.csustan.edu/preview_program.php?catoid=12&poid=1233
Kristine D. Warner, PhD MPH RN
Director ASBSN Program