How to Apply
To be considered for admission to the ASBSN program, applicants must:
- Submit an application for Admission to the ASBSN program.
($55.00 application fee) ASBSN Program Application (pdf) »
- Please read the application carefully to determine your admissibility.
- Provide official transcripts from all colleges and universities attended.
- Unofficial transcripts may be used for initial evaluation of your application.
- Official transcripts must be provide by the close of the application period.
- Organic or Biochemistry (with or without lab for both)
- Human Anatomy with lab
- Physiology with lab –or-
- A combined Human Anatomy & Physiology with lab
- Microbiology with lab
- English Composition
- Speech/Communication (Group Discussion or Public Speaking)
- Introduction to Psychology
- Introductory to Sociology
- Critical Thinking/Inquiry
- OVERALL PREREQUISITE GPA OF 3.0
- SCIENCE PREREQUISITE GPA OF 3.0
- OTHER NON-SCIENCE PREREQUISITE GPA OF 2.75
- GRADE OF “C” OR BETTER IN ALL PREREQUISITE COURSES
- NO MORE THAN 2 PREREQUISITE COURSES MAY BE REPEATED (one science and one non-science)
- NO PREREQUISITE COURSE MAY BE TAKEN MORE THAN TWICE
Students who are admitted to the program will also need to submit the following:
- Application for admittance to CSU Stanislaus for Fall 2012. ($55.00 application fee)
University Application Fall 2013 (pdf) »
- Official transcripts from all colleges attended (We should already have these from your Nursing School application)
- Copy of current immunization records showing immunizations or titers for the following diseases: MMR (measles, mumps, rubella), Hepatitis B, Chicken pox, Tdap, Influenza vaccine or declination.
- Copy of tuberculosis screening records verifying negative PPD or negative chest x-ray summary. (2-step PPD)
- Copy of current CPR certification through American Heart Association or American Red Cross. (Provider Card)
- Copy of personal health insurance card
- Background check
- Drug screen
Apply by Mail
Print and Complete our ASBSN Nursing School Application (pdf).
Mail your application along with your transcripts and payment to:
California State University Stanislaus
612 East Magnolia Street
Stockton, CA 95202-1845
Apply in Person
Our Office Hours are: Monday - Friday, 8:00 am - 5:00 pm.
You may pay with: Check, Money Order. Made payable to CSU Stanislaus