Open University (Fall 2013)
The Open University program offers educational opportunities for those wanting to update their professional skills, make a career change or try out college level academic classes.
- Registration for Open University, Fall 2013 begins August 22.
- Registration is on a first come first served basis.
- Instructor approval to enroll is required.
- Note: If you are currently admitted to the University, you are not eligible for Open University.
Open University for Fall 2013 has closed.
Dates to remember Fall 2013
- Instruction begins August 22
- Late Registration begins ($25 Late Fee), September 9
- Last day to add or drop September 19
- Last day to request CR/NC grading option September 19
- Last day of classes December 10
- Finals December 12-18
Fall 2013 Open University Fees
- Undergraduate classes: $322.00 per unit
- Graduate classes: $355.00 per unit
- Fees subject to change without notice.
How to Register
- In Person: come by our office located in the MSR Building Suite #240 to pick up a form.
- Mail: Download and mail to us your completed Open University Registration Form.
Note: one form for each class is required.
- View the Fall 2013 class schedule.
- Note your course selection(s).
- Complete an Open University Form for each class.
- Attend the first class meeting and obtain the instructors signature.
- Mail or drop off your completed Open University form along with you tuition payment to our office. (MSR 240)
- Course fees are due at the time of registration.
- Courses may be cancelled due to low enrollment.
- Registration does not guarantee a course will not be cancelled.
- Undergraduate level courses are numbered from 1000 to 4995.
- Graduate level courses are numbered 5000 and above.
- Online Registration is not available for Open University.
Who is eligible?
The Open University program is only open to those who are not currently admitted to California State University, Stanislaus. Open University students are subject to all regular University rules and regulations.
On a space available basis, Open University students have access to courses at both the Turlock and Stockton campuses.
Students may use a maximum of 24 units of credit towards a California State University, Stanislaus Undergraduate degree (please check with major departments for individual rules). Academic credit received in these programs will apply to your GPA and may also be transferred to other universities.
Please contact University Extended Education for the procedures and registration requirements.